haa design are looking for an experienced architect to join their team. Based in the heart of Glasgow city centre, our practice specialises in workplace consultancy, interior design and architecture. The successful candidate will work closely with our directors and will be responsible for the smooth running of all aspects of their designated projects.
Key requirements for this position include:
- a minimum of five years’ experience working as a project architect
- excellent communication skills and experience of leading team members
- project management skills and the ability to take responsibility when required to ensure the project is completed on time and to a high standard
- experience in design of public sector and commercial office buildings and fit out
- strong technical design skills and a talent for effective design
- AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite skills
- experience of Revit would be an asset
- experience in writing proposals (including programmes and fees) and pitching for new business.
Please submit a cover letter, CV and sample portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your portfolio should not exceed 5MB. Please include “Senior Architect” as your email subject.