haa design are part of Space Solutions Group and together we form the largest Workplace Consultancy group in Scotland with a varied, growing and challenging workload. We are currently looking for intelligent and versatile individuals to join our Workplace Consultancy team.
Primarily you must be intelligent, articulate and interested in the idea that our physical surroundings affect the way that individuals and organisations operate to best effect, physically and psychologically. You will also require to be flexible in how and where you work, computer-literate and hard-working.
Alongside your design colleagues you will guide organisations large and small in transforming their workplaces and guiding their staff through accompanying changes. You will also be actively involved in research as well as gathering, analysing and reporting data.
Our experience is that creativity, versatility and intelligence very often go together and that those who start in one professional discipline can make satisfying and rewarding transitions into others. Direct experience is useful but not essential.
- Outstanding client-facing, verbal and visual presentation skills.
- Strong numeracy skills and the ability to think logically.
- The ability to interpret complicated and vast amounts of data in an accurate and timely fashion and a talent for communicating their findings in a clear and meaningful way to their client.
- A willingness to embrace new technologies and be proficient in all industry standard office software.
- Excellent general understanding of current workplace/ labour market issues and trends.
- Enthusiasm to be part of a small team, learning from and inspiring others.
- Proven strategic consultancy experience (preferably in, but not limited to, the design sector) – both public and private.
- Previous experience working in a design, construction or facilities management role.
- Proficient using AutoCAD software and previous Space Planning experience.
- Exceptional knowledge of current workplace best practice and trends (including technology solutions), and evidence of thought leadership in this field.
- Have experience in writing proposals (including programmes and fees) and pitching for new business.
Location: Central Belt based in Glasgow
Salary: Negotiable and dependent on experience.
How to apply: Please email an up-to-date C.V. and statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘Workplace Consultant’ as your email subject.